Financial & Career Training
If you want to get ahead, but aren’t sure of where to begin, let the Financial Opportunity Center at Pathfinder Services help move you to where you want to be. The Financial Opportunity Center will work with you to learn about your needs and ambitions, and how we can work together to achieve your goals. We do this through:
- Develop practices to improve your credit rating
- Learn saving techniques so you may build wealth
- Create a household budget to help you better manage money
Employment and Training
- Access education and training to prepare you for the career you want
- Build job search strategies, interview techniques, and other skills to help you get hired
- Meet with potential employers
- Receive help with navigating available social services and agencies
- Access resources that can help you with immediate and future needs
Find the Right Program For You
Pre-Employment Transition Services offer young adults with physical and developmental disabilities the opportunity to explore employment and educational opportunities available to them beyond high school. Qualifying students work with staff members to find the path that is right for them as they plan for their future.
Resource Connection offers job placement services and ongoing job support to people with physical and developmental disabilities. We do this by connecting them with employers in the community and matching their abilities and interests to suitable and meaningful jobs.
Pathfinder Services Resource Connection offers benefits counseling. We help people understand the affects that getting a job or returning to work would have on social security, income, and insurance benefits, allowing them to make an informed decision about their future.