Children are invited to discover and learn in multi-dimensional, playful, and open-ended ways. Days are filled with interesting and diverse activities. A variety of experiences help children build connections and make sense of their world. Enroll now
Creators Room Foundations:
- To develop fine motor skills, strength and dexterity, children have access to real tools such as hammers and nails.
- To develop fine motor skills, children have access to puzzles of varying difficulty, a variety of blocks, and beads to string.
- To enhance scientific skills, children participate in experiences to compare and draw conclusions.
- To promote gross motor skills, we encourage children to participate in active music, play, and outdoor games.
- To build awareness of health and safety, we schedule visits from community helpers including: fire fighters, police officers, doctors, and dental hygienists.
Sheila Crawford has been at Pathfinder Kids Kampus since 1990 and is certified in CPR, First Aid, and is a Child Development Associate. She received her preschool teaching certificate in 1987 and her Associates Degree in Early Childhood in 2005. Shelia received the National Child Care Teacher of the Year Award in 2004.