You are looking for a safe, secure “home away from home” where your child can learn, play, and grow. We have designed a nurturing, creative world for infants and toddlers to help their minds and bodies develop.
Infants are unique and have their own patterns for playing, feeding and sleeping. We use these patterns as our guide to introduce daily activities that will prepare your infant for life.
Toddlers learn through sensory experiences that enhance their cognitive, language, motor and social skills. They turn ideas into words and phrases to better express themselves, and practice the values of sharing and cooperating through group play. Enroll now
Wigglers Room Foundations:
- 5:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Building of self-esteem through nurturing personal care
- Interaction with groups to spark curiosity and socialization
- Focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime and activities
- Balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning throughout the day
- regular communication between parents and teachers
Kathy Bouck has worked for Pathfinder Kids Kampus since March of 2008. She has worked in this field since 1997 with another company before Pathfinder Kids Kampus. She has an Infant and Toddler Child Development Associate and received her Associates degree in Elementary Education in the 2012-2013 school year. She also is certified in CPR and First Aid.