Infants are unique and have their own patterns for playing, feeding and sleeping. We use these patterns as our guide to introduce daily activities that will prepare your infant for life.
Toddlers learn through sensory experiences that enhance their cognitive, language, motor and social skills. They turn ideas into words and phrases to better express themselves, and practice the values of sharing and cooperating through group play. Enroll now
Adventurers Room Foundations:
- Building of self-esteem through nurturing personal care
- Interaction with groups to spark curiosity and socialization
- Focus on cognitive and motor skills through playtime and activities
- Balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning throughout the day
- Regular communication between parents and teachers