Free year round program for income eligible children 6 weeks to 3 years of age whose parents/guardians are working or are in school. Each child who attends Early Head Start receives child development and health services. Parents are encouraged to be involved in every aspect of the program.
Center Based Program
- A full day classroom for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years of age.
- Five days per week, children will enjoy playing with other children while receiving Early Head Start curriculum and preparing for preschool and kindergarten.
- At least two home visit per year allows parents to work on child development and family goals.
- Center Program Times: Monday – Friday 7:30-4:30
- Preschool environment for learning and socialization.
- Input to EHS Program Administration through the Policy Council.
Contact Pathfinder Kids Kampus at 260-356-0123 Or stop into Pathfinder Kids Kampus at: 435 Campus St., Huntington