This class offers free year round program for income eligible families with children children 6 weeks to 3 years of age. Each child who attends Early Head Start receives child development and health services. Parents are encouraged to be involved in every aspect of the program.
- A half day classroom for children ages 6 weeks to 3 years of age.
- One day per week, children will enjoy playing with other children while receiving Early Head Start curriculum preparing for preschool and kindergarten.
- One home visit per month allows parents to work on child development and family goals.
- Preschool environment for learning and socialization.
- Input to EHS Program Administration through the Policy Council. Combination Program Times:
Offered In Five Options:
- Monday PM: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tuesday PM: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday AM: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Thursday PM: 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday AM: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Early Head Start Program Offers:
- Meals, snacks and diapers
- Two to Three home visits per month