This is a free year round program for income eligible families with children 18 months to 3 years. This is a combination program providing services part time in the home and part time in a social setting. Input to EHS Program Administration through the Committee.
- 18 months to 3 years of age.
- Two days per week, children will enjoy playing with other children while receiving Early Head Start curriculum preparing for preschool and kindergarten.
- Two home visit per month allows parents to work on child development and family goals.
- Child Develoment
- Developmental appropriate environments for learning and socialization.
Offered In Four Options:
- Tuesday & Thurday: 11:00AM-5:00PM
- Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00AM-2:00PM
Early Head Start Program Offers:
- Meals, snacks and diapers
- 16 home visits per year