Summer Kamp for school age children is jam-packed with activities to encourage your child to think, learn and grow.
Studies show children may lose up to 60% of what they’ve learned during the school year during the summer without a continuous learning experience!
Summer Kamp is a great way to heighten your child’s creativity, discovery, and overall learning experiences. Pathfinder Kids Kampus gives your child the opportunities to have fun while educating them for future successes! Please download our brochure. (PDF)
Activities and Field Trips may include
- 4H fair
- Fort Wayne Children’s Zoo
- Huntington University Summer YouthTheatre Camp performance
- Nature walks at area reservoirs
- Roller skating
- Splash park
- Summer library program
- Trips to area parksAnd much, much more!
Benefits for You
- No more “I’m Bored…”
- You get a break
- The peace of mind knowing your child is in good hands and they are learning skills that last a life time
Benefits for Your Child
- Structured programs will provide activities that help develop the “whole child” and guide them to be thinkers
- Providing daily activities will stimulate each child’s unique interests, curiosity, and sense of discovery
- Refreshing their learning skills will get them at the top of their game to go back to school
- Hands on experiences and unique opportunities for learning new skills