Our Quality Management System
Pathfinder OutSource Manufacturing establishes documents, implements and maintains our quality management system and continually improves its effectiveness in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001.
To implement the quality management system, Pathfinder OutSource Manufacturing:
- Identifies the processes needed for quality management systems and their application including management activities, provision of resources, product realization and measurement
- Determines criteria and methods necessary to ensure effective process operation and controls
- Ensures the availability of resources and information necessary to support the operation and monitoring of these processes
- Monitors, measures, and analyzes these processes
- Implements actions necessary to achieve planned results and continual improvement of these processes
According to the BSI Group’s quality measures, ISO 9001 is one of the best quality management systems in the world, with use in 178 countries. The system helps a range of organizations succeed through improved customer satisfaction, staff motivation and continual improvements.
Being ISO certified helps set Pathfinder OutSource Manufacturing apart from other social services agencies. The fact that Pathfinder OutSource Manufacturing holds an ISO accreditation holds the division to a higher standard of quality in terms of on time delivery, defect free products, and inventory control providing quality and piece of mind.