Ten Pathfinder Services Community Supports employees graduated from the State’s Direct Support Professional Development training and education program in December. Each of the ten graduates has 17 college credit hours they can apply toward a Human Services Degree.
The graduates include the following Pathfinder Community Supports employees:
- Christin Belcher, Community Support Specialist in Plymouth,
- Diane Burkett, Community Supports Team Leader, Plymouth,
- Tara Creighbaum, Community Supports Specialist, Plymouth,
- Linsey Ehler, Residential Assistant, Huntington,
- Tyler Gault, Residential Manager, Huntington,
- Mary Beth Jorczak, Residential Manager, Plymouth,
- Glenna Stacy, Community Integration Assistant, Plymouth,
- Sheila Stouder, Residential Night Assistant, Huntington,
- Cheryl Tinsley, Community Supports Team Leader, Huntington,
- Rose Wireman, Residential Assistant, Plymouth.
Congratulations to all Pathfinder Community Supports employees who graduated from the program.
Pathfinder Community Supports is the Adult Services division of Pathfinder Services, Inc., a Comprehensive Human and Community Development not for profit organization serving Huntington County since 1966. Pathfinder Services, Inc. serves over 2,000 individuals with and without disabilities throughout Northeast Indiana. For more information on the services of Pathfinder Services, Inc. please call their Huntington office at (260) 356-0500 or visit www.pathfinderservices.org.