Pre-Employment Transition Services (Pre-ETS):
The PreETS program is designed for young adults with varying abilities who wish to explore their career and/or educational path beyond high school. Young adults who qualify will work with our staff to consider all of the employment or post-secondary training options available. Students will also build social and independent living skills, learn about self-advocacy, and participate in career exploration activities. This program is an excellent opportunity to prepare students for traditional Vocational Rehabilition (VR) services such as job placement.
The Pre-ETS Program is
- Free to students
- Offered during the school day when coordinated with educators
- Offered when school is not in session (Spring Break, Summer)
- Offered Virtually
With Pre-ETS, You Get
- Job exploration counseling
- Workplace readiness training
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in post-secondary education
- Work-based learning experiences
Who Qualifies for Pre-ETS?
Students between the ages of 14 through the school year in which the student becomes 22 who:
• Are in high school OR enrolled in training or education after high school.
• Have an IEP, 504 Plan, or a documented disability.