Pathfinder Resource Connection is an “exemplary provider” of employment services, connecting people who want to work with employers in the community. We match an individual’s abilities and interests to specific jobs, and then provide ongoing support for the employer and the employees to ensure continued work quality.
Are you an business owner? Consider a partnership with Pathfinder Services. Please download our employer brochure. (PDF)
Services for Job Seekers:
The Mission of Pathfinder Resource Connection is to provide support to people with barriers to employment, in their research for the most suitable and enriching employment opportunities available, and to support them in their maintenance of, and growth within that job.
- Design Services with you to support your choice of employment
- Emphasize community based environments where integration occurs, but not at the expense of your employment choice
- Establish natural supports
- Protect you from life-threatening or abusive situations while enabling you to become more protective of yourself
- Work with all community organizations support services
- Treat everyone with respect and dignity
- Everyone has rights and responsibilities in choosing how they live their lives
Funding for our services is provided by:
- Indiana Vocational Rehabilitation Services
- Bureau of Developmental Disability Services (BDDS)
- Social Security Administration Ticket To Work Program (SSA TTW)
Who We Serve
We specialize in human resource issues that relate to the employment of people of diverse populations. Pathfinder Resource Connection began providing these services in 1987 in Huntington, and now serves five counties:
Admissions are based on an individual’s needs and the organizations’ ability to provide the necessary services. Pathfinder Resource Connection does not discriminate in regard to race, creed, color, disability, religion or national origin and shall comply with all related civil rights law, including the Americans with Disabilities Act. Individuals seeking services must meet the eligibility requirements of a third party or be able to provide fees.