Comprehensive Human and Community Development
Pathfinder Services, Inc. envisions a community in which all people are valued and accepted and have control over their own destinies.
The mission of Pathfinder Services is to strengthen communities primarily by enabling people facing physical, developmental, or economic challenges to achieve independence, inclusion, and stability.
Guiding Beliefs and Values
- Treat all persons with respect and dignity.
- Believe that personal commitment and responsibility are keys to success.
- Promote customer service, quality of care, and respect for the consumer.
- Promote continuous improvement and life long learning.
- Believe in a culture of open communication, teamwork and mutual trust.
- Provide an environment in which employees feel they are valued and appreciated.
- Click here for recent news and impact statements.
- Click here for Pathfinder Services Newsletters
The purpose of the Foundation is to advise and guide all major tax-deductible contributions, gift, and bequests given to benefit Pathfinder Services, Inc. In addition two of the major goals of the Foundation are to provide funds for the benefit of those served by Pathfinder Services and to identify and provide funds for others with mental and physical disabilities not served by Pathfinder Services. Learn More ➞
HomeOwnership Center Director
Strategic Development Director
Executive Assistant to the President
Chief Information Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Director of Business Development
Senior Director of Pathfinder Community Supports